Underfloor heating is currently in high demand. It gives the opportunity to create a warm and cozy atmosphere in the room. Central heating does not always provide the ability to maintain the desired temperature in the apartment. We have to resort to alternative solutions to the problem. The electric underfloor heating system is a currently popular solution that has a large number of undeniable advantages:
- Heating of the entire room is carried out evenly. Unfortunately, radiators can not always warm up each section in an apartment or house. Heated floor is able to warm the entire area, which he occupies.
- The heating element has an adjustable comfort temperature. The temperature of this carrier is in the range of 26-30 degrees.
- This system is fully autonomous. It does not depend on housing and communal services, and therefore is an uninterrupted source of thermal energy.
- The temperature of the heating system is adjustable. You can easily set the desired comfort temperature.
- The system is located under the flooring unnoticed. You can install a heated floor under a tile or parquet, and you will feel only heat, and only the thermostat located on the wall will indicate the presence of this invention.
- The system is easily installed in a short time, is reliable, and if a breakdown occurs, it can be easily removed even by yourself.
Warm electric floor is easy to control. The system is controlled by a thermostat.
The device helps to control the temperature of the floor heating and air. The main sensors are internal. They are mounted under the screed. With the help of auxiliary sensors, air temperature is recorded.
Electric floor heating in a wooden or stone house is made in several versions. They differ from each other in cost, used by the heating element, installation features. Film version is made in the form of an infrared film, the thickness of which is 1 mm. It is suitable for tile, carpet, parquet or laminate.
Electric floor heating under the laminate or parquet can be pivotal method of execution. Available rod floor in the form of rolls. Their width is different: 0.5 - 1, 7 mm. The length of the roll reaches 25 meters. Carbon rods are mounted to a special grid. As a result, heating mats are formed. If you use a parallel circuit for connecting rods, you can get an uninterrupted power source. If any element breaks, the floor will still be warm.
This system is placed under the coupler. This type of warm floor can be safely applied under all types of coatings. This option of electric floor heating under tile or laminate has many advantages. It has no electromagnetic field, reliable, safe. From the roll, thanks to the carbon compound, you can cut off any piece. The heat supply system is automatic. Installation of the pivot floor is capital. In this regard, it can not be used again.
Cable connection type
Connecting an electric floor heating cable type also has a large number of undeniable advantages. Suitable for stone, laminate, tile. Air heating in the room is uniform. Heat losses are minimized, as the screed is characterized by the presence of a cumulative effect.
Heated floor for balconies and country terraces
Floor option must be selected depending on the operating conditions. Almost all the rooms have radiators in their structure. In this regard, warm floor is used as an additional source of energy. Practically all types of a warm floor will be suitable for such rooms.
Premises such as balconies and balconies do not have radiators. Electric underfloor heating on the balcony should serve as the leading and only source of heat. For the balcony appropriate cable option.
In addition, the system should be selected depending on the type of flooring. You must correctly choose a warm floor for each option coverage. The least capricious materials are granite, tile or stone. They are perfect for any system. Linoleum does not like excessively high thermal effects. Therefore, the heat output should not be very high. Wood, on the contrary, can withstand high thermal loads, but does not like sudden changes in temperature. Because of frequent drops, it cracks. Warm floor under the tile - this is a great solution for the kitchen, balcony, bathroom.
There are materials that are incompatible with the "warm electric floor" system. These floors include plastic coatings. When exposed to high temperatures, this material fades, turns yellow and subsequently cracks. Carpet - is one of the most common flooring. It is usually used under an infrared electric floor.
Thus, each type of warm electric floor has its own advantages and disadvantages. After analyzing them carefully, you will be able to choose the optimally suitable option for your home or apartment. Quality and reliable underfloor heating electric under linoleum, parquet, laminate and other materials can make the room truly cozy and comfortable. If you know the purpose of the room, its features, then you can easily decide how to choose a warm floor, appreciating all the pros and cons.
The heating cable is easy to install. Its service life is 15-20 years. Installation of cable heating elements is as follows:
- Before installation it is necessary to perform surface preparation. It is carefully cleaned, removed irregularities. Eliminate even the slightest deviations can be, if you make a high-quality cement screed. You can use a compound that dries quickly. When it dries, you can start the installation. Next, select the place where the thermostat will be located.
- Laying insulating layer. For this purpose, expanded polystyrene is perfect. It must be installed under the entire cable surface. At the same time 10 centimeters should go beyond the wall. A 3.5 cm cement screed is placed on top of the insulation. It dries for 3 days. Then a foil is placed on top of it. It will prevent heat from going to the floor. Then the mounting foam is put on top, the cable will be fixed on it.
- The installation of the electrical cable and connection is carried out in accordance with the scheme and begins with the thermostat. The cable is fixed using clips, which are located on the mounting foam.
If it is a single-core cable, then the beginning of laying and its end should be the same. The two-core variant can begin and end in various places.
- The sensor is installed, and the cable is poured with a coupler. Screed thickness - 3 centimeters.
Now you know how to make an electric floor heating in any of the premises of your home. Comfortable temperature and pleasant atmosphere in such a home are guaranteed, because the device of a heated floor is what makes the house a place where you want to return again and again.