Now a lot of hardware stores and manufacturers who offer plumbing of various shapes and colors, as well as for every taste. There is also a bidet of different size and design. But if the dimensions of the toilet can not allow to install at the same time all together, then the toilet, combined with a bidet - the best choice. It has the construction of a conventional toilet with an integrated hygienic shower and has several advantages:
- Saves space if it is limited.
- For people at the age who find it difficult to take a bath, and for pregnant women, it helps to keep up their personal hygiene.
- They are easy to maintain and keep clean.
- They are better than ordinary toilet bowl, because manufacturers produce them in the best quality.
- Also available models with electronic control, ventilation and heated.
Of course, everyone tries to make the bathroom look nice and cozy. To do this, it is necessary that all the interior details are in the same style. Therefore, manufacturers produce them different in style and color.
Every year, manufacturers are trying to release the toilet with a bidet, which used new technologies.
- Ablution mode. It can be undulating, pulsating, with vibration or light.
- The position of the nozzle. It can be fixed or automatically extendable. The second view begins to work after pressing the "start" button and begins to supply water of a certain temperature. Basically it is served no more than forty degrees. Also in the retractable fitting it supplies water under different pressure, and in some models there are seven steps.
- The degree of extension has seven steps. Thanks to this, everyone can choose for themselves the necessary position. It is well used for medical purposes, adding drugs or herbal decoction.
- A toilet with a bidet function is also called two in one, only because it simultaneously disinfects the surface and destroys unpleasant odors. After each use, the nozzles are cleaned with a special disinfecting solution.
- Heated water. To heat the water, specifically install the heater, which begins to heat the water after you sit down on the toilet.
- The device covers and seats. The latest models are equipped with a microlift, and some start to rise smoothly with the appearance of a person. In this automatic flush starts to work after the cover closes.
- Some models have lighting and a hairdryer, which is equipped with a drying mode.
Apart from the fact that the coating is stain-resistant, it is also antibacterial due to the use of silver.
Externally, the toilet with a built-in bidet differs from the simple one only in the size of the cistern. Because of the built-in electronic system, it is a bit larger. A simple plumbing device turns into a modern bidet when you press a button.
This plumbing is divided into three types:
Floor-standing toilet with bidet function refers to classic models. It is installed directly on the floor and differs from the ordinary ones only in that it has a water supply to the sprayer and the heating control.
Suspended toilet with a bidet compact in the bathroom takes up little space. At the same time, the cistern is hidden in the wall, which gives additional space in a small room.
To install it, you need an installation of sturdy material that can withstand the entire structure with a person. During installation, the drain buttons are placed on the wall, one of which serves to completely empty the tank and the other partly, and as in all models it has advantages and disadvantages.
- It is easy to clean.
- Compact and takes up little space.
- Silently working.
- Heavy access to its drain system.
- Requires a lot of effort to install.
Corner toilet-compact with a bidet function is well suited for very small bathrooms, where there is no space for a classic model, because it takes up less space than a wall-hung toilet. Install it in the corner, it has a triangular tank shape and has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Takes up little space.
- The bathroom has smoothed corners.
- It has a silent form of work.
Choosing a toilet or a cover-bidet, it is better to stop the choice on the electronic device - they have a number of advantages:
- A wide variety of features.
- Easy setup for each family member.
- Built-in filter for cleaning, which is warm water, and it can optionally add liquid soap.
- Aero or hydro massage.
- Thanks to the built-in microlift, the lid closes smoothly, and only after that the flush starts.
- It has an ultraviolet light that disinfects, kills germs and sterilizes the air.
Doctors say that the toilet bidet is a good prophylactic against many diseases.
If the repair in the bathroom is still early or no money for a new toilet bidet, but really want to have it or just need it to be, for this, manufacturers began to produce a cover with a bidet function.
Above it was told all about the toilet with a built-in bidet, so understand what the toilet lid with the function of a bidet will be very simple. It is the same device with the same functions, only built into the seat. There is also a nozzle, which, as required, is advanced, there is a mixture of water and heated seats.
Each model is divided by the location of the drain pipe, which coincides with the sewer. By parameters, they are divided into horizontal, vertical and oblique.
When buying a toilet with a bidet, you need to pay attention to warranty cards and quality certificates. Having a warranty card, in case of breakage or if the goods did not fit, it is subject to free replacement.
Be sure to check the product for damage, which may further affect the work and reduce the service life.