Home is the most important place for us. Here we can hide from the problems of the outside world and strangers. Our relatives live here and every day what is done by the family is accomplished as a family - mental and physical intimacy, caring for each other. Here our children begin to learn the world and life for the first time. The house and the fact that it is - the most valuable tangible property for the majority of the population. Based on these aspects, you should consider the charms for the house and their value, methods of their manufacture and placement.
Places for talismans in the house: benefit and action
It is advisable to choose a place to protect the house depending on what its protective forces should be directed to. Consider a few of the most popular categories:
- Common family and home amulet from all troubles and misfortunes. The best accommodation is the common room in the house or at least the room where the family most often meets. It can even be a kitchen, if there are going to have a joint meal, or a bedroom of a married couple. It is appropriate to protect against all the negative, which can disrupt the welfare of the family, as well as talismans for consent, health and well-being.
- Preserved against separation (for mutual love). Most relevant for married women or living in a permanent partnership. It is located most often in the couple’s common room - the bedroom - in the immediate vicinity of the bed. By virtue of its specificity, it is rarely very noticeable or is disguised as an ornament (for example, a panel or a decorative composition), as home utensils.
- Charm for a child (children) living in the house (sometimes just from the evil eye, but for children). It is placed in the room where the child sleeps, plays, and practices. Pay attention: the best, the most powerful are the children's talismans, made or modified by the mother or another close relative, strongly attached to the child. Caring for a child has its own energy, which is aimed at his well-being: do not be afraid that the creation of such a charm will take energy from the mother. The fact is that in connection with the mother-child there is a powerful energy potential that is easy enough to uncover, and that it will be used by the amulet for the child. Such things are best done while the child is small - up to about 7 years.
- Preserved on material well-being. Placed in any of the residential premises of the house, you can in the pantry. It is very undesirable - in the hallway, canopy, etc.
- Preserved from bad people - intruders and envious, from damage and the evil eye. Here is a charm from envy and the evil eye is to hang in the hallway, in a prominent place, ideally opposite the entrance, but it is possible in the room where strangers are most often - in the hall, living room. These products are characterized by brightness, conspicuity, shiny parts made of glass, metal.
- From the fire. Yes, since this trouble has always been considered one of the most dangerous, it is not surprising that the desire to protect the house from it by all means. Placed in any room, preferably in the largest or central. You can hang outside, but then there is a risk that the amulet will be lost or stolen.
In addition, there are still various types of amulets for housing: from nightmares, diseases, to raising money in a house (not to be confused with well-being, these are really different, although intersecting directions), for coaxing a brownie, for good luck, etc.
Where to get, buy or make?
Taking advantage of the resurgent interest in folk traditions and customs, some entrepreneurs have launched the production and sale of several types of the most popular items used as charms.
The easiest way to find and buy amulets
- in the form of a brownie figure - the keeper of the house;
- decorated bag, symbolizing wealth in the house;
- in the form of a horseshoe - to call for good luck and happiness in the house;
- shiny amulets with a stylized image of the eye - respectively from the evil eye;
- decorated broomsticks - they are designed to bring harmony and abundance into the house or to drive away / sweep out a negative of any kind (they are also used as charms against damage);
- sandals - from the curious, detractors, evil.
Can I buy amulets, does it make sense? Yes, the purchased amulet has a certain value, provided that the one who bought it and hung it in the house understands what he is doing and what he would like to achieve with this. First of all, it is important to know what the meaning of the amulet is (products are sold, as a rule, with easily visible orientation) and, on this basis, to choose the right place for it.
Where and how can I hang the amulet?
The brownie figurine is always placed inside the living space. However, in the kitchen where they cook and eat, as well as in the pantry, this is also permissible. Hanging it in the nursery, make sure that the child is not afraid of the amulet and does not try to play with it, spoil it, throw it away. Perhaps it is better to pick something else in the nursery.
It is better to hang the bag in the kitchen or other room except the bedroom. Prosperity is good everywhere, but in the bedroom there is a place for rest and conjugal love, and not for household troubles. If there is only one room, place the amulet not next to the bed.
Brooms can be hung in almost all the rooms, but they must be upwards with a handle when they “sweep” the welfare into the house or “sweep out” the negative. Outside they are hanged only for protection from the bad, and then the handle should be lowered down. Please note that a broom hanging inside can be supplemented with a decor in the form of a sheaf of spikelets, beans (for affluence), garlic head (from evil forces), bitter pepper pod (for men's health), ribbons, beads, coins and other things. Whisk outside the house is not decorated, except that garlic.
Since the well-being and harmony in the house have always depended on its inhabitants, traditionally made charms for the house with their own hands. Charms for children and for the family key - often women, housewives and mothers. For prosperity and security, sometimes by men, protectors and earners. However, even a young girl, still far from adult responsibility, can also make a talisman that protects her and her loved ones from the evil eye or misfortune. It is important to have the desire and concept of how to make a talisman for the house and what is important for this.
One of the simple options is to buy a talisman or something suitable for its manufacture, and then refine it by investing your feelings, energy, desire, and a little knowledge about creating talismans.
But the strongest usually are amulets, completely created with their own hands. It can be not only the above and well-known items. A simple pin or needle, over which the corresponding hex has been read, can become a charm (unlike chamfering defamation, charm chats are safe for the person who commits them).
Of course, no talismans and charms will not help where people themselves do not try to maintain happiness and well-being. In order to have prosperity, thrift and hard work are needed, in order for the family to reign, patience and love are needed. To maintain health, it is also necessary to make physical and mental efforts.
However, with the soul, the guardian made or chosen will significantly improve your capabilities, covering the non-material, but very important area of life. And remember, to a large extent, I am the guardian - the conductor between your inner potential and the material world. Therefore, invest in it the good, the bold and the beautiful that is in you, and the result will be appropriate.