Beautiful design design with the help of plants today is no surprise. They are planted at home in the country, in the garden. Many plantations are allocated a place in the garden, in the front garden, and some are lucky enough to get into the ceramic pots.
Even the most unsightly plants will look tempting in original flower pots - peculiar flower stands, which can be purchased at the store or do it yourself. It is important to correctly choose beautiful pots to decorate your house and emphasize its style. Do not confuse flower pots with flower pots. The latter are characterized by the presence of special openings for the release of excess moisture, and the cache has no such holes.
Types of flowerpots
By pots, many mean peculiar shells for decoration, in which ceramic vessels are placed that have lost their appeal. Depending on the location of these decorative vases they are divided into types.
- For large plants in the form of trees, bushes are used floor vases. Most of all they are suitable for cacti, palm trees, ficuses, citrus. Floor pots are massive and impressive size.
- For climbing vases practiced hanging pots. In such hanging baskets often put petunias, creepers, ivy. This decorative element can hang on the ceiling beams, on the eaves near the windows, as well as on the street near the gazebos, verandas. They adorn the columns and pillars. Also hanging vessels are used for flowers on the balcony.
- For many decorative and deciduous plants are wall pots. Very often they are fixed in the kitchen in the corridor. This is a favorite type of decor in offices, schools, hospitals. Such wall vases are well suited for chlorophytum, ferns and other ampelous plants. These high pots are fastened to the wall.
- Flowering plantings are often placed in table pots. Such decoration will transform any room and add cheerfulness to it. They are placed not only on the tables, but also on the windowsills.
Depending on where the pots will be, they are divided into street, balcony and indoor. Outdoor stands for plants are most often suitable for a garden or vegetable garden. They are characterized by a large size. Sometimes they place small trees and shrubs, which are brought into a warm building for the winter. The most common plants for decoration are fuchsia, pelargonium, ivy, balsam, lobelia, hibiscus. There is also a multi-tiered or multi-level pots for the garden, it looks especially impressive.
Suspended balcony flowerpots save space and decorate the interior of small loggias. Skillful hands can turn a balcony into a blooming garden from May to October. Sometimes make special shelves, flower racks on the balcony. Real masters set boxes (containers) made of wood or plastic from the outside or inside of the balcony.
The choice of indoor flower pots is just huge. It is important with their help to maintain a single style indoors and emphasize the uniqueness of each flower. Here in the decor it is important to adhere to the color and shape.
Options for pots
The world of flower stands strikes with a variety of materials. In connection with the appointment and preference, you can select the following containers:
- wooden coasters made from natural raw materials. It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that they are not always resistant to moisture and may be poorly processed;
- metal pots always look very original. They are in perfect harmony with the room environment. Among them may be wrought pots for flowers, consisting of several tiers. Most often they are used for a garden or garden plot;
- Stainless steel tanks are suitable for high-tech style. Often they are performed in the geometric shapes of a cylinder, square, or polygon;
- Ceramic vessels are considered the most popular. They are produced in the most unusual forms, have original coatings and patterns;
- plastic pots differ in special ease and reasonable price. They are purchased most often and are considered classics in the decoration of houses. Available in brown or white monochromatic color;
- glass pots are suitable for some types of flowers. The orchid feels good in them. Through such transparent containers one can observe the water level in the soil;
- polyresin pots for indoor flowers are striking in their flexibility. They can be in the form of fairy tale characters, flowers, handbags. Polistoun is absolutely harmless, therefore products from it are very popular;
- rattan or reed coasters are very appreciated. They look beautiful in the winter garden.
How to make pots at home? It is very easy for needlewomen to make knitted flowerpots for flowers. This is most often done by crocheting with knitted yarns. Such openwork nets resemble covers into which flower pots are placed, and fixed on top with a tape or a rope.
Decorate the bags with wicker flowers, butterflies. Usually they serve as decoration in the country or baskets for fruits and sweets.
Any unnecessary knitted napkin can be turned into an original flowerpots, wrapping it with a flower pot.
Wicker pots for flowers can be made from the vine. Experienced craftsmen make it baskets or coasters of very original forms. Last time, weaving of the vine began to be replaced by tubes of newspaper leaves. Such a newspaper article can be painted in any color, varnished and used for artificial flowers.
Macrame pots for flowers is easy to make from clothesline rope, rope, durable yarn. The shape of the products may be different. Sometimes in macrame they use ceiling lamps from chandeliers, children's buckets, various cups. Such weaving from various knots looks magnificent and elegant.
Hanging flowerpots with your own hands can be made of strips of cloth. To do this, unnecessary knitted things are cut into strips. Then from these tapes weave the original mesh for the pot.
Recently, the popularity of gaining products from plastic bottles. They are most often used in the country. To do this, cut off the top of the bottle and melt the edges.
You can make flowerpots in high-tech style from wire, tin plates. Experienced and patient housewives make pots of foil, cardboard, plaster, and clay. An old record can get an unexpected use. To do this, it just needs to be heated above the electric stove, and then give it the desired shape.
Watering plants is a time consuming process that takes time and effort. All the difficulties with regular watering plants eliminate pots for flowers with automatic watering. They are a real find for beginners and experienced flower growers.
Stands equipped with a system of automatic regulation of moisture, are gaining more and more popularity among fans of green spaces.
Such smart flowerpots can be arranged differently. In some stands, the water tank and the indicator tube are located on the side, in others - from the bottom, in the third - on top of the pot. Using the indicator, water gets into the soil slowly and evenly. This system allows you to achieve the ideal degree of soil moisture.
The original atmosphere of the room can be given with the help of an innovative design: pots for flowers with light. Such a system is controlled by the remote. On sale there are large and small models of LED stands. They come in the form of an oval, ball, cone, square. Such luminous pots are suitable for both living and artificial plants.
The world of modern pots is very diverse. Each hostess tries to introduce the most unexpected idea of flower stands.