Orange furniture in the interior is a positive and stylish choice. It will ensure a good mood of the household, keep peace in the family, increase cheerfulness and activity. This color is suitable for decoration of any room in the house - it is more often used as a detail, addition. Completely the whole room in the orange tones is not made out. The article will look at how to use orange furniture when you make an apartment.
Consider the features of the use of orange furniture in the interior.
Orange interior gives a good mood, increases optimism, pushes to active actions, has a beneficial effect on the psyche and eliminates depression and blues. Therefore, this color is ideal for people prone to pessimism, apathy.
The effect of the orange color has a well-proven scientific explanation: it has been proven through laboratory studies that orange shades increase heartbeat, activate blood circulation, and stimulate metabolism. Consider this nuance when choosing furniture and wall coverings for your home.
Consider how best to combine orange with other shades.
One of the best combinations possible. They get along well and complement each other. In addition, this combination looks unusual, stylish and relevant. Suitable for decoration and bathroom, and kitchen, and living room.
Designers advise to use color in such rooms as kitchen, nursery and dining room - here it is most appropriate. But for the bedroom and those rooms where there are many windows and hot, orange design is not very suitable. Consider how to use furniture orange color in different areas of the house.
- This color is a great solution for a child's room. Orange design will give children a cheerful mood and an excellent charge of cheerfulness. Such a child will become a real cozy corner.
- Looks great in combination with turquoise walls. Such a child will both intensify and reassure - a very harmonious combination, which is necessary for the child.
- The design of the nursery with orange-colored furniture is especially important if the baby has not yet gone to school. About 3 to 6-7 years is the best time to live in an orange interior. After 6 years, the child should do more, and not play, so the colors of furniture and walls will have to be changed to more strict and soothing ones.
- Do not use too flashy bright color. A quiet, muffled design is more appropriate - in this way, the children's nervous system will be fine, and your eyesight will not overwork.
- Children in the orange color is also good because this shade is capable of pushing to research and scientific activities. Inquisitive mind to your baby will be provided.
- The color is perfect for decorating the living room. Makes the interior cozy, comfortable. In the living room with orange furniture will be warm and comfortable for both owners and guests.
- The combination of orange furniture and chocolate-brown accessories or walls looks exceptionally advantageous in the interior of the living room. If you want to make the room stylish and fashionable, use this combination.
- The working corner, decorated with furniture in orange color, will cause the owner a craving for new knowledge, travel, research. Most likely, in such an office you will want to learn something new and interesting.
- It should be noted that if you want to receive clients and serious business partners in your office, you are going to negotiate deals for large sums of money, then the orange color of furniture or walls is not the best solution. Too positive and cheerful, it will not contribute to seriousness and will not cause the feeling of respectability, which is necessary in this case.
- The orange color of the walls and furniture is more suitable for a spacious bathroom, as it will turn a small room visually into an even smaller one.
- In the bathroom, it is best to combine orange and white colors - this design causes a feeling of freshness and lightness. A combination of beige and orange wall tiles will make the interior of the bathroom warm and cozy.
Retro style of the 60s. Generation dudes and hippies. Stylish looks when you make a modern kitchen or living room.
The furniture of this cheerful and cheerful shade will be well complemented by cold rooms facing the north side of the house, where there is little light and sun. Furniture in orange color will bring warmth and comfort to dark rooms, make them lighter and more comfortable.