Everyone who has an infield, wants to see its design beautiful, comfortable, pleasant to the eye, ergonomic and functional. Therefore, the issue of improvement of the suburban area and the house is rather acute for each owner. Most people are engaged in this improvement all the time, how much this territory owns. Constantly something is improving with their own hands, improving, new adjustments are being made on the site, a new decor is being made, interesting ideas come to mind.
If you start to draw up a site "from scratch", then first of all, think carefully about where everything will be located on it. It is advisable to use the help of special computer 2D or 3D programs that allow you to see the layout of the site and the house in perspective. This approach will allow for the most rational and thoughtful arrangement of all elements of decor in the garden. If there is a need, use the advice of a landscape designer, who will prompt new ideas and correctly select the decorative elements that are appropriate for the style of your site.
Once you have decided exactly where the gazebos, the bathhouse, the greenhouse, the toilet, the flower beds, the pond, etc., will be located, it is time to lay garden paths between these structures. Their design also needs to be carefully planned. The tracks should be wide enough and convenient for all. Immediately decide from which material they will be: stone, concrete, or maybe you will build wooden bridges with your own hands. Landscape designers recommend making paths in the garden around the house with smooth, curved lines - they more beautifully emphasize the natural aesthetics of the garden and the site.
Be sure to think about whether there will be a pond, a creek, a fountain or maybe a waterfall near the house. Next to any body of water it will be very pleasant to be in the summer in the heat. If the size of the plot allows, then, of course, it is best to get a swimming pool in which you can swim in the summer. In this case, a visit to the dacha will turn from labor service into a holiday and pleasure.
Wood is an excellent material for decorating a garden plot. With it, you can add a rustic flavor to your plot. Receptions and ideas:
- A wooden fence is the easiest and most logical way to decorate a country house with wooden elements. Its design may be different, even unusual. For example, a fence in the form of a fence is an ornament in itself.
- A wooden cart, perhaps even a hand-painted color, will adorn the site in a remarkable way, especially if you break a flowerbed with wildflowers in it.
- Garden stairs made of wood can also be used as a décor if you place small flower pots on its steps.
- Arbor made of wood is a wonderful decorative garden ornament. These gazebos will become a romantic place for solitude and relaxation.
- A bench on the shore of the pond is perfect for relaxation, intimate conversations and contemplation. After such a rest, interesting ideas will start to visit your head.
Garden decorative figures for the garden - a wonderful method of decorating the site. These figurines and figurines can be of any kind: here you can see gnomes, fairy-tale characters, animals, and even copies of antique statues. Choose the design that you prefer and is better suited for the style of the site.
Fluorescent paint - a great decorative solution for decorating the summer cottage and garden. Having painted flowerpots, figurines or even arbor walls with this paint, you can get a beautiful magical effect in the evening in the dark when the paint in the garden starts to glow. Your guests will be amazed.