Wood is the most popular material for making furniture. Moreover, it was so in ancient times, it is now and, most likely, even with the most rapid development of artificial technologies and the invention of the highest quality plastic materials, natural wood will still go ahead by a wide margin. After all, nothing can compare with the natural material in the interior: wood is practical, reliable, safe and is absolutely clean from an environmental point of view. Wooden furniture has a presentable and solid appearance, fills the home with comfort, light and warmth.
Little about beech
In nature, beech is a powerful tree, tall and strong, it is excellent against external influences, like oak. Beech symbolizes power, longevity, well-being and a happy life. He transfers all these qualities to the full extent to the furniture that is made of it. According to many ancient beliefs, it is believed that if you plant a beech at the threshold of a house, it will protect your home from ruin, fire and unhappiness.
Beech wood has a light color and does not "notice" any mechanical damage. It is necessary to try very hard to make a dent or spall on a beech array.
Beech grows predominantly in the northern hemisphere of the globe, including in our country. Of the three most common types of beech, we grow, the so-called "European". This tree can reach a height of 40 meters, is distinguished by a smooth straight trunk, an egg-shaped lush crown, which frames the trunk with a characteristic “cap”.
What advantages are inherent in beech furniture:
- Furniture made of natural beech - and soft, and cabinet - is popular, primarily because of its durability. Beech is strong and hard wood. In addition, light beech and dark color of the walls create an excellent combination in any interior.
- Beech is a valuable wood species. According to its operational and aesthetic characteristics, furniture made of solid beech is no worse than oak furniture, but at the same time it is cheaper.
- Beech wood produces excellent durable and durable frames, on the basis of which upholstered furniture is made. Steam-treated, beech slats are capable of taking any shape, curving in different directions. This circumstance allows you to bend the frame in any desired way. Also, beautiful armrests for upholstered furniture are made of beech wood, which can be of any shape, including a very elaborate one. They can be subsequently painted in dark or light color or treated with wood stain. Thus, treated wood is suitable for the bathroom.
- The walls and beautiful elegant furniture for the living room, hall or bedroom are also made of beech. At the same time, beech cabinet furniture is often supplemented with glass colored and transparent inserts, metal plates and beautiful carvings. All this makes furniture from natural beech quite status and respectable, it can be matched to the color of the walls, under the wallpaper.
- The colors of furniture in the interior can vary from natural light to dark color, shades of which are given with the help of stain, toning and other techniques. For the bathroom, beech wood is treated with a water-repellent impregnation.
- The beech array has a characteristic pattern in the form of stem rings having an interesting heart shape. This is a distinctive feature of beechwood, which makes it easy to "calculate" from what material this furniture is made. Such an interesting texture and various colors make a piece of furniture unique, as the design and color shade cannot be repeated with precision.
- Beech wood has excellent energy. A beech tree is a donor tree that gives energy. Therefore, it turns out very good quality beds for the bedroom, on which sleep will be healthy and full, insomnia will disappear.
- Beech furniture helps to create a calm and relaxed atmosphere in the house, helps to bring comfort and convenience, and is great for the bathroom, and for the bedroom, and for the living room.
- Beech furniture in the interior is not something avant-garde and extravagant. She creates a soft, relaxed atmosphere in a traditional style that will perfectly help you to relax after a busy day, and rejuvenate.
- Beech furniture is suitable for most interior styles, including modern styles: minimalism, Scandinavian. Color options in light and dark colors give plenty of choice.
- Beech furniture is universal, suitable for any room in the house, including the bathroom, and for the bedroom.
- Beech kitchen furniture remarkably resists various influences. She is not afraid of mechanical damage, moisture, soot and soot from the stove, and other negative effects. Therefore, you can safely buy a bright beech set in the kitchen.
- The beech can have different colors, the extreme variants are light sand and dark brown. This gives the furniture individuality, allows its use in the interior of the bedroom and bathroom.
- Beech furniture because of its environmental friendliness, energy and excellent appearance is an ideal choice for a bedroom and a nursery. A children's room made of beech will make a child cheerful, healthy and cheerful, and an adult’s sleep on a beech bed will become full, long and rejuvenating.
- Beech wood, with all its density and durability, is fairly light. Such an ideal combination is its advantage over oak furniture. A children's room, equipped with a beech headset, will be mobile and comfortable, and can "grow" with the child.
- If furniture made of natural beech will stand under the sun for a long time, then it can change its primary light color to a reddish tint. Consider this fact when you arrange the furniture in the room. For the bathroom or bedroom, this advice is irrelevant, but such an incident may well occur in the living room or on the veranda.
- Beech wood is well and fairly easily processed. It is easy to cut, grind and glue. Also, beech wood is excellent for coloring in different colors, which makes it possible to choose furniture to match the color of the walls, under different wallpaper.
Consider the premises in which furniture made of beech will look the most harmonious and appropriate.
- Beech furniture is suitable even for a bathroom. Modern technologies of water-repellent processing allow making furniture from natural wood not subject to rotting and deterioration from dampness, which is the main danger of using wooden furniture in the bathroom.
- If you want to choose beech furniture to give or a country house, then there is a very large selection. Such furniture - soft and cabinet - will perfectly fit into the picturesque interior of a country house, perfectly fit to the surrounding natural landscapes and to the light color of the walls, will allow you to relax and rejuvenate.
- Furniture made of beech looks great in the interior of the nursery. After all, it is completely safe, does not emit harmful toxic fumes, it is well painted in delicate, light colors, so loved by children. In addition, the furniture can be selected under the wallpaper that was used for the walls.
- Choosing a set of natural beech kitchen, you also can not go wrong. This wood is not afraid of temperature fluctuations, high humidity. In addition, dense wood is not afraid of ingrained soot and soot. Kitchen beech furniture can have both light and dark color.
What colors and shades are inherent in beech furniture:
- The basic tone of beechwood is light sand. If you choose unpainted wood for a bedroom or living room, then stop at exactly that shade. He ensures that the wood is not treated with chemicals. Children's room should also be furnished with natural pieces of furniture.
- Less common is the yellowish shade of natural beech, cream, pinkish, and even their combination. These colors look very interesting in the interior, especially if you choose them to match the color of the walls or wallpaper.
- Beech wood has dark sparse patches on a light background. Selected to match the wallpaper perfectly underline the unusual situation.
- Often you can see how natural beech is covered with silver or gold, in the hope of giving the models an “expensive” look. Under some interiors, this option, of course, will be useful, but in most cases, buyers prefer natural sand and light beige color, which are universal and well suited for the bedroom, bathroom, and living room.
- The natural color of the tree represents an excellent combination with the delicate and pastel colors of the interior. So, the beech will perfectly fit into a lime scale, and will suit brown shades. Children's room can be decorated in more cheerful and bright colors - there can be both interesting wallpapers and upholstered furniture with bright upholstery.
Consider what kind of interior decoration, decor and wallpaper best set off the beauty of the beech interior:
- Professional designers recommend combining with a beech accessories, decor and wall decoration in natural or pastel shades. So, the milky coloring of the walls will harmonize perfectly with the beech. In this case, it will be possible to use bright spots, rich and rich details in the interior: colorful paintings, panels, bright cushions for sofas, interesting curtains. Such contrasting colors will create a stylish and modern atmosphere in any room - even in the bathroom, even in the living room.
- If you use dark wall coverings and at the same time the same dark floor, then such a frame will also be a good contrast for light natural beech. Especially good this combination will look in the living room, as it gives the atmosphere a solemn and elegant, "expensive", respectable look.
- In the children's room you need to harmoniously fit the situation under the basic colors of the walls, floor and ceiling. Therefore, perfect wallpaper in delicate pink, light green, light beige colors. Bright funny accessories will dilute the monochromatic interior, which is decorated for children, and cute wallpaper for the walls will raise the mood of the child.
- As for the curtains and other textiles in the interior, the rich color of textile materials perfectly harmonizes with the furnishings of natural beech: blue, burgundy and green shades are best suited. An excellent solution is to choose textiles and curtains to match the color of the wall covering. It is not necessary that the colors and pattern be repeated one to one. It is enough, for example, that the curtains have a pink strip of the same exact shade as the wallpaper, etc. - you get a great combination.