An architectural element in the form of a glazed balcony or loggia is a relatively small area, which is often not used or simply caused by various rubbish. At the same time, even a small balcony can be transformed and become an excellent functional area for recreation or work. As an example, with the help of decoration and proper design of the loggia, you can turn quite a comfortable room for rest. These few square meters may well become a functional room, if you free them from the trash and properly approach the arrangement.
Preparation of the premises of the loggia
First you should take care to warm the balcony from the inside with your own hands. Windows should be able to withstand temperature changes and drafts perfectly; there should be no gaps. The floors inside the balcony in Khrushchev should be made as warm as possible, and the walls should be carefully warmed. As an additional finish, you can finish the walls and floor with ceramic tiles and natural wood. All design loggia will depend on the material possibilities and the chosen idea.
Just a few meters of a small room will create a harmonious interior balcony for work or leisure. As an idea, you can consider the possibility of organizing a winter garden on the balcony or a playroom for a child. Well, if in the Khrushchev balcony adjoins the kitchen, then you can consider options for organizing a dining room for relatives and guests. Everything is limited only by imagination, because ideas can be diverse. The interior of the balcony should be created taking into account which zone in the Khrushchev it will be intended for.
If your Khrushchev often gather friends, as an example, watch a football game or drink tea, then you can be happy to arrange the necessary space right on the balcony. Therefore, the design of an open balcony should be done wisely. It is possible to provide options for finishing windows with curtains, plants, in order to give the loggias a beautiful and modern look.
- Today, many manufacturers offer special furniture to decorate such a small room. Almost any furniture will do here, but it’s better to choose moisture-proof. If the design of the balcony implies openness (no windows), then it is recommended to take care of waterproof covers. So it will be possible to save furniture from damage.
- If the internal space is narrow and cramped, then it is recommended to consider the option of a transformer or prefer built-in furniture. Such a narrow balcony design in Khrushchev will allow maximum use of space.
- The furniture can be made of different materials: plastic, wood and metal, allowable summer options in the form of "braids" with their own hands. Any examples of furniture and decoration with their own hands are relevant here.
- Without a comfortable recreation area in Khrushchev, where there will be an opportunity to relax, nothing will work either. As an idea, you can consider an example where a small sofa fits into the balcony space. It can be complemented by a coffee table and a small TV. This design of the balcony is especially relevant, as you can comfortably and comfortably enjoy your favorite movie without annoying family members having a rest. Such ideas are quite relevant, especially for a one-room apartment.
- The original design of the balcony is impossible without decorative items. As an idea, you can use a variety of decorative design: decorative oil lamps, blankets and pillows from colorful textiles, bird cages and pots with indoor plants that will decorate any kind of windows.
- For pots of plants should be treated with special attention. It is desirable to design a balcony with flowers that perfectly respond to temperature changes. For example, dwarf citrus trees perfectly complement the interior space of the balcony. In addition, such plants will not only decorate the look of windows, but will also emit a particularly delicate pleasant aroma.
- If the room allows, then you can even put a brazier inside the room. However, this option would be appropriate only inside the terrace of a country house. It is recommended to consider a model that has a hood to cook barbecue could be in bad weather.
- Do not forget about the music center or TV, because there will not be enough windows and a beautiful view for a good mood. This will raise your spirits or just get distracted when bored.
- The interior can be beautifully decorated with your own hands with various posters and paintings. Well, the table itself can be decorated with a bouquet of dried or fresh flowers, a wicker vase with seasonal fruits and an elegant tablecloth.
With a certain experience with electricity, on the balcony it is quite possible to carry out the lighting with your own hands. For the wiring of electrical wiring is quite possible to use the free internal space that remains between the finish lining and insulation. It is advisable to lay the wires with your own hands in a special casing to prevent their ignition. At the same time, the place must be chosen in such a way that it is possible to quickly remove the facing in case of any malfunction.
Facing is most often made of plywood or drywall. They must be noted in advance and cut holes for switches and sockets. When warming the loggia, the ceiling is also insulated. Therefore, it is quite convenient to mount built-in lights. It is worth considering unobtrusive and soft lighting. Here you can show your imagination. For example, if the room is large enough, then you can make a separate light area next to the sofa or chair. So you can make a two-level lighting.
Lamps can be with ordinary incandescent lamps, as well as LED. They can be installed in the ceiling, on the walls and even on the floor. If you have a small winter garden, you can even effectively highlight the plants or other interior elements. Around the table you can think of sconces on the wall.