If you answer this question from the monetary side, then, of course, such an apartment costs a lot. Nevertheless, in our market, such apartments are actively sold and bought.
From the point of view of the number of square meters, 40 square meters is not enough, but if you competently approach the issue of design, you can make your home more spacious. In order to complete task # 1, you should follow these steps:
- Use sliding doors, folding doors or so-called accordions. These doors do not take up much space, you can install them in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- A folding sofa that turns into a bed at night and is used for its intended purpose during the day. As an alternative to a folding sofa, you can consider a folding bed, which is hidden in the closet in the afternoon.
- Use the balcony, by turning it into a recreation area, or placing a workplace there. But for this, the balcony should be warmed, so as not to freeze in the winter, and wide, so that a sofa or table can fit there.
Pay attention to choosing the right furniture. Standard cabinets and walls should be removed from the apartment, and in their place to purchase a wardrobe, which is a necessary element of any odnushki. Compact and multifunctional closet in the entire height of the wall saves a lot of space. Also, coffee tables and a dining table are best made with transparent surfaces, you get an optical illusion that visually expands the space.
Task number 2 is no less important. Making your home comfortable is one of the key desires of every apartment owner, because you want to come home from work and get into a pleasant atmosphere. This can be achieved as follows:
- No extra furniture. Do not clutter up the apartment, for example, the TV is better to hang on the wall, shelves also attach immediately to the walls. Use folding tables and chairs that can be put on the balcony when they are not needed.
- Use of wireless equipment so that as little as possible various wires are in the apartment, and it is better to hide them under the plinth.
- Combine bathroom with toilet. In this case, get one large room, which is easy to fit washing machine.
- The right choice of color. Light colors make the apartment easier and more comfortable.
- Room accessories. These include paintings, frames, artificial flowers, pots with real plants, figurines.
Task number 3. Make the apartment comfortable
It is important that all people living in the apartment feel comfortable, so that they know that they have their own room. Naturally, on the scale of a one-room apartment it is quite difficult to have your own corner. To do this, you need to conduct a zonal division of the room, highlighting the area of sleep, rest, workplace, as well as a children's corner with a child. The design of each zone should be done separately, without disturbing the general idea. Each zone should be separated by a small partition from each other, you can also highlight areas of the room with a different color so that it is visually clear where the bedroom is and where the working corner is. Alternatively, you can redevelop the apartment, eliminating some walls, and get a studio apartment where the kitchen and the room will be combined with each other.