Creating a pleasant atmosphere in the living room is the key to a comfortable stay at home, because the living room is the main room of the house where family evenings or guests meet. The main element of this room is the sofa. It must be functional, practical and modern. Color plays a special role. The sofa of beige color is considered on the one hand to be universal, and on the other - stylish and fashionable. When placing this piece of furniture should be taken into account certain rules and principles of placement in the interior.
Features beige sofa
The beige sofa in the interior favors a positive effect on the mental state of the person. Long since beige color is considered warm, cozy and measured. This color was used in the manufacture of figurines, writing pictures.
Being the most popular color in home improvement, beige has a wide range of colors. The beige sofa in the living room gives it such qualities:
When using furniture items in beige tones increases confidence in the presence of security and harmony in the home.
Advantages and disadvantages
The beige sofa in the interior has the following advantages:
- Combination with many colors;
- Setting to calm and relax;
- Compatibility with a variety of design solutions;
- Appearance appeal;
The beige sofa is located not only in the living room apartments, but also in office rooms and restaurants. Due to its versatility and neutrality, this sofa is chosen by many people. Without causing aggression and negative emotions, color is associated with nature and warmth.
Some of its advantages may become negative qualities if placed incorrectly:
- The choice of this tone is excluded to be placed in a room where the interior is bright. In such a room the sofa will simply merge, so it is better to install it in a room with a dark finish to give aristocracy and high prices.
- With a lot of furniture, the objectivity of the sofa disappears. When arranging it is necessary to consider the presence of other saturated elements.
- Requires regular cleaning and special care. To simplify this procedure, you can search for furniture that has a Teflon coating. This cover protects the sofa from the penetration of water or other liquid, providing them with a ramp.
Sofas of this color are available in different forms and configurations. This may be a sofa book, sofa chester, corner sofa.
Combination with other colors
In the presence of a room of modest size, you can use the elegant transition from white to creamy cold saturated. Another possible combination of baked milk with powder-pink. Light beige sofas look great in the presence of dark wood furniture. In this case, it is better not to use bright accents.
The mood in the living room will increase if you use a combination of beige and red tones. Recently there is a tendency of arrangement of the room by a beige sofa and a red chair. You can choose a chair coral color or ottoman in shades of red. The presence of several pillows and paintings will complement the image of the room.
With beige, it looks good blue or blue. It creates the illusion of a beach setting. The sofa plays the role of a sandy surface, and blue pillows or curtains resemble seawater.
If you wish to paint the walls with green or yellow flowers, the sofa of a warm beige shade will successfully fit into the interior. The presence of green curtains or chairs in this color scheme will also indicate the color forethought and decorative style. You can use a sofa with green or yellow pillows.
With a large presence of brown shades it is better to take furniture in ivory. This will give the space ease.
Beige is still in harmony with colors such as gray, purple, orange, brown chocolate. It is permissible to purchase a purple sofa or a red sofa, and to choose chairs in a beige color.
In the manufacture of sofas designers use the main types:
- Classic - assumes the presence of armrests and back.
- English - back and seat formed by removable pillows.
- Slipper - is characterized by the absence of armrest elements. It has a monosyllabic configuration.
- Corner - made in the form of a corner.
Regarding the size of the room, the shape of the sofa is chosen. So, slippers are installed in the premises of a small area. The classic option is appropriate in spacious and small rooms.
The shape of the sofa does not preclude the use of different upholstery materials and colors in the manufacture. Corner sofas can be made from leather and fabric. The leather corner sofa differs in classics and modern use. Due to its compactness, it can be installed in an apartment or a large house. Leather can be replaced with leatherette or eco-leather. Leather beige sofa is presented in a wide range. When choosing, you should choose the furniture based on the purpose of use. It can be made with removable or fixed armrests.
Application in different styles
The sofa of straight geometry or any other configuration should fit the used room style:
- Classic style implies the presence of a massive beige sofa with legs of a curved look. Armrests of a direct sofa are made circle forms. Upholstery involves the use of rich textiles: velvet, velor, satin.
- Minimalism - a beige sofa bed is ideal for this style, as it is supposed to use transformable furniture. This sofa has a straight shape, excluding the pattern, drawings. Upholstery material is leatherette or genuine leather. Recently, eco-leather has become popular, replacing natural materials. The back and legs should have a rectangular shape.
- Provence - the massiveness and softness of the sofa should remind you of a rustic setting. The combination of gray and beige will plunge into the atmosphere of rustic purity and peace. The sofa should be made using natural materials. Gray, green, or wenge pillows are allowed.
- Japanese style - a sofa of beige shades in this style is performed without armrests. There is only the back of the straight geometry. Upholstery silk or cotton.
- Hi-tech - the form of the sofa is strict. You can choose a sofa Chester or a beige sofa accordion. When using pillows, it is necessary to focus on the use of single color. Upholstery material - leather, eco-leather, leatherette, cashmere.
- Scandinavian style - a beige corner sofa or a eurobook is used in it. Colors should be cool, so you should choose a gray tone. Materials in the manufacture - pine, birch, flax, cotton. The shape of the sofa should have smooth lines.
- Country - direction involves the use of a sofa wenge, gray or other shades of beige. The shape of the sofa has an intricate skirt. Tablecloths, napkins and hand-made curtains serve as a supplement.
In a modern interior, a beige leather sofa has been widely used. Many consumers choose a rounded shape and rectangular pillows. For a private house, small leather sofas of all shades of beige are most often chosen.
The sofa of beige shades allows to use it in different interior decisions. If you wish to experiment with the image of the home, such a sofa is considered to be an ideal assistant in the implementation of different ideas.