The flooring, known as decking and also called decking and deckboard, is mainly used outside enclosed spaces. The area of its application is quite wide:
- terraces, loggias, arbors;
- decoration of the porch, garden paths in the country;
- yacht decks;
- moisture resistant floors in rooms;
- balcony paneling;
- fences and fences.
What materials can a decking board be made of?
This is a classic option, but it can be cheap only if affordable and affordable wood is used. In those cases when a decking board is made of trees of rare varieties, the cost of the product, on the contrary, is very high.
Although it is theoretically possible to paint decking from KDP theoretically, but it is not recommended to do this:
- in most cases, manufacturers directly say that their product does not need painting;
- The accompanying documentation, as a rule, indicates that the board, painted by the buyer, is not subject to return and exchange, even under warranty.
Nowadays, people tend to use natural raw materials in their homes, on the balconies of apartments and cottages. At the same time decking made of larch is very popular. Below are two main issues that most often excite home craftsmen.