Over the past twenty years, the development of progress has made our life much more convenient and comfortable, which is primarily due to the large number of various household appliances and other useful appliances that are present in our homes. Over time, it comes to the realization that the existing old wiring scheme in an apartment simply can not withstand such a significantly increased load on the electrical network, so sooner or later you have to decide how best or more accurately to decide how to properly wiring a new wiring instead of the old one.
First of all, you need to carefully consider and draw a plan for future posting, i.e. decide:
- where will be located and how many will be outlets;
- where lamps and switches will be located;
- how and in what places will be the wiring lines;
- where the switchboard will be located, and how best to ground it.
It would be nice if you are only well versed in electrics, draw a schematic electrical diagram of the future wiring, where automatic circuit breakers will also be calculated, as well as detailed wiring in junction boxes.
According to the existing rules you may need to order this power supply project only in the case of new construction. Moreover, the project documentation will also have to be submitted for approval to the state authorities for energy control, and subsequently presented for acceptance to the inspector of energy supervision of the installed electrical wiring in order to give permission for its connection to the electrical networks.
Although it is believed that all the work of electricity obeys one Ohm's law and two Kirchhoff's laws, but the diverse use of various schemes and variations of these physical formulas in practice give all that variety of electrical devices and useful work.
All the above documents are not necessary to separate the electrical wiring in the room or in the country, so we will briefly try to list all the differences and nuances in the construction of electrical networks, depending on their functional location, which will need to be taken into account in a given situation.
Electrical wiring in a private house with their own hands after all the preparatory activities are carried out according to the following algorithm:
- The marking of the places of installation electrical appliances: sockets, switches, lamps and junction boxes.
- Further, trunk and branch lines of wire passing between all installation devices are sequentially drawn.
- If necessary, depending on the chosen method of location of electrical appliances, for example hidden, they make cutting of the wall surface under the installation electrical appliances.
- Also, depending on the chosen method of laying electrical wires, in the case of concealed wiring, shaving is done, and if they do electrical wiring in a wooden house with their own hands, they install PVC cable channels.
- All installation electrical appliances are mounted and fixed without cladding panels.
- In the next step, wires are laid in the furrows made or in the mounted cable channels.
This is where the wire you bought with a small margin comes in handy. This is due to the fact that with all measurements and calculations the length of the lines is taken in absolute units, that is, ideally almost straight. However, when installing the wire, it fits almost in a free state and only slightly stretches so as not to damage the insulation. The difference between perfectly straight lines on the project and the free installation of wires and averages 3% of the total length of the line.