An integral part of the suburban area is its enclosing structure. A fence made of high-quality beautiful materials should fit into the overall picture of the local area and be in harmony with the style decision of the house.
Fencing should perform not only an aesthetic function, but also the main one - a protective one. On the site should not get noises from the street, dust and prying eyes. The strength and reliability of the design of the fence is directly dependent on the material from which the supports or columns are made, and the method of their immersion in the ground.
As the materials of enclosing structures, types of pillars for fences are different.
Pick-up support for the fence - this is the most simple and economical method of immersion of the pillars in the ground. It is recommended for temporary fencing, for example, at the construction stage. The reason for this - unreliable fixation of the pole in the ground. In the absence of concreting, the drop pipe will quickly collapse due to the penetration of moisture. Even if it was previously painted. The issue of building reliable supports for fencing by blocking pillars cannot be resolved.
This once traditional material for the construction of fences and their constituent structures is increasingly being replaced by modern materials. However, the device of the fence of wood - an inexpensive and affordable way to fencing.
Wooden fence posts have a short lifespan, which can be extended after treatment with special compounds that protect the wood from rotting and exposure to pests.
The need for annual processing of wooden poles make the operation of such a fence troublesome.
Stone in the construction of fences has long been used as often as wood. But it differed from the latter by its durability and long service life. Manufacturers offer a variety of decorative stone materials:
- Cobblestone. It is also called a boulder stone. This is the most economical option, with very high strength. It has a rounded shape, which makes the surface of the fence embossed. For a smooth texture, the boulder can be divided into two parts.
- Pebbles. Because of its small size it is used in combination with larger products. In order to make the fence durable, it is recommended to choose a brick as the material for the corners and the base.
- Dolomite. It has a flat shape and different dimensions.
- Shell and marble limestone. With its softness, this breed is strong enough for the construction of fence posts. Moisture is quickly absorbed into the limestone, but also evaporates quickly due to its porosity. Treatment with water repellents improves the characteristics of this material.
- Sandstone. The widespread material possessing moisture and frost resistance. When processing it is possible to achieve a smooth polished surface.
Installing pillars for the fence of stone, you can be sure that they will last a long time and harmoniously fit into the surrounding landscape.
Most often used such posts for the fence of corrugated board. This is a durable and cost-effective option, as it does not require the installation of the foundation and is suitable for fencing the territories of large area.
To keep the fence out of the profiled sheet for a long time, metal poles are firmly fixed in the soil by means of concreting, primed and enameled with their surface. On top of it, if it is hollow inside, install a special plug, the material of which may be durable plastic.
Columns for a fence from a professional flooring can be made of galvanized steel. These can be round poles or supports with a square cross section. Galvanized fence posts can withstand heavy loads. They are practical, non-corrosive and affordable.
Metal decorative poles for the fence have forged elements on their surface.
Concrete pillars for the fence will last no less than metal pillars. A significant weight of the structure will guarantee stability on any soil.
Concrete poles, reinforced with metal reinforcement, are included in the category of concrete products.
The fence with brick pillars will look neat and thorough. Installation of the support will be long and labor-intensive - reinforcement of each row with reinforcing tape will be required. The distance between the columns of the fence should be no more than three meters to give the necessary rigidity and aesthetic appearance.
The columns for the fence from the top of the brick must be protected from destruction by special caps with a slope to drain the precipitation.
Screw support for the fence are the fastest way to install a strong fence, regardless of the quality of the soil.
The steel pipe, at the end of which the cutting blade is made, is easily screwed into any soil and makes the support reliable and stable. Thanks to this device, no foundation is required.
- Screw poles for the fence treated with an anti-corrosion composition that ensures their durability;
- For installation there is no need for preliminary preparation of the territory;
- The ability to install on a surface that has a slope;
- Easy installation;
- Suitable for temporary fencing - can be dismantled and moved for reuse;
- Do not contain harmful substances on their surface, so they are safe for the soil in which they are mounted.
Installing screw poles for the fence, you can be confident in their reliability and durability.
Plastic is also widely used for fencing in suburban areas. In the hardware store, you can choose a ready-made kit with plastic forms, poles, brackets, crossbars, pipes and planks in it.
Columns from plastic can be executed in various color schemes. A plastic column can last for many years, it will never rust.